Strategic Cultivation in Higher Education
Higher education fundraising offers a variety of cultivation opportunities to foster relationships with donors at all levels. This course offers a comprehensive review of donor engagement opportunities available to fundraisers along with practical strategies for working with academics and student programming staff.
- Identify donor cultivation activities
- Evaluate the impact of donor cultivation activities
- Build cultivation menus and create cultivation plans
- Work with academics and student programming staff
- Develop strategic partnerships and navigate complex organizations
This course is eligible for 1.0 CFRE Continuing Education Points.